Our goal is to provide you with the maximum value, flexibility, and ongoing support throughout your journey to obtaining your PMP. After taking the class, you will receive 35 credit hours towards your PMP in order to satisfy the PMI education requirement for certification.
• The in-class portion of your training is a concentrated, instructor-led workshop consisting of 17 modules designed to teach you the full scope of requirements needed to pass the PMP exam. The workshop is facilitated by industry experts sharing advice, study techniques, and best practices for passing the exam.
e-Learning (online – self paced):
• The e-learning portion supplements the instructor-led course and provides additional project management training reinforcement. Participants can go through all of the e-learning modules, or select specific modules to clarify and review specific exam topics. By completing all of the e-learning modules participants can earn up to 35 contact education hours (in addition to the 24 contact hours earned during the classroom session).
• The testing lab allows participants to simulate the taking of an actual four-hour PMP® exam (for an additional 11 contact hours), or create custom tests of any length, focused on specific areas of choice.
Class includes all items outlined below:
• Hardcopy material
o Binder consisting of all classroom instructor slides and room for corresponding student notes
o Course text book to accompany the PMBOK (5th Edition)
o Audio learning collateral (6 CDs)
o Self-Test flash cards
o 6 Sheet quick reference guide
• 3 day interactive classroom boot camp
• 3 month access to the online course collateral, including instructional videos
• 6 month access to the online exam simulator
We will be with you on your journey from initial contact with PMI, through the learning process, and subsequent examination preparation. If you have any questions, concerns or require support at any point in the process, we are there to help every step of the way.
Our student pass rate for the PMP exam is consistently over 95%. If, however, you happen to not pass on your first try, we would be pleased to welcome you to join any of our subsequent classroom sessions at absolutely no charge.
We maintain smaller classrooms in order to ensure that focus, inter-networking, and engagement is maximized for each student.
Once the course has been taken, you are eligible to write your exam immediately after obtaining approval from PMI, however we recommend that you leverage the exam simulator several times (included as part of the course) to ensure that you feel comfortable and prepared prior to the formal exam.
We are pleased to provide a special offer discount back to our 2015 pricing of C$1,245 which includes EVERYTHING you need to pass your PMP® certification exam!