- An experienced leader looking for a way to give back to the PM Community in Southern Alberta?
- Passionate about the profession of Project Management?
- Looking for a new and challenging way to develop your skills?
- Interested in contributing to the strategy and direction of one of the largest and most recognized Project Management chapter in Canada?
If you answered YES to the questions above, PMI-SAC has a role for you !
PMI-SAC is a vibrant chapter composed of passionate and competent leaders. To maintain good governance and to steward our chapter effectively, PMI-SAC’s Board needs a mix of skills and experience.
This year we are filling five positions on our nine-member Board of Directors. Each elected candidate will serve a two-year term. The positions up for election in 2017 are:
- VP of Volunteer
- VP of Finance
- VP of Membership
- VP of Professional Development
If you are interested in any of the above stated roles you are invited to nominate yourself at email@example.com or click here for more information