Location of Position: Calgary, Alberta
Where to Apply: https:/www.rosen-group.com
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3300 employees. ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation.
At ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently seeking a qualified full time permanent Project Manager to join our team.
Recent contracts in our Intelligent Plastics Coating Business Line require passionate professionals looking for exciting new challenges. The Project Manager will lead the work which will result in innovative new products being delivered to the largest of oil and gas companies.
- Fully responsible for the cost, schedule and quality of Pipe Coating Projects.
- Manage all Third Party Supplier contracts, related to project activities.
- Read and understand customer specifications and fully ensure product/project are aligned with customer requirements.
- Validate scope of work for the assigned projects.
- Lead and manage the project team.
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Approve final project deliverables.
- Project evaluation and identification of potential process improvements.
- Timely, accurate regular reporting on the project progress & closure.
- Main point of contact for supply chain, factory and external suppliers.