The Project Management Institute Southern Alberta Chapter (PMI-SAC) is vibrant and growing with a healthy set of financial statements. Each year we offer opportunities for project management professionals in our community to improve their skills and give back. Just a few examples of activities undertaken in the last few years include:
- Annual PMI-SAC Professional Development Conference.
- Annual PMI-SAC formal award recognition.
- Project Management training for NGOs.
As a not-for-profit organization, our goal is to achieve zero-based cost activities whenever possible.
PMI Financial Reports:
- PMISAC – Annual Report – 2020
- PMISAC – Annual Report – 2019
- PMISAC – Annual Report – 2018
- PMISAC – Annual Report – 2017
- PMISAC – Annual Report – 2016
If you have any questions about our Chapter’s financial position, contact our VP Finance.