VOLUNTEERING AT PMISAC
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our Chapter. We continue to develop and grow, thanks to the skills, experiences and efforts of our volunteers who contributed efficiently and consistently to the success of the chapter. The value of volunteering is where you come in – we are always in search of keen individuals to help us grow and implement new ideas.
Benefits of volunteering
We’ve added a few more points to this section and changed the heading slightly. We think it would be helpful to callout a few more benefits.
Why you should volunteer:
- Building a professional network
- Gaining skills and experiences
- Developing as a leader
- Promote PM Skill within your community
- Recognition within the chapter
- Opportunity to earn PDU’s
Get Started as a volunteer: ·
- Complete our PMISAC Volunteer Interest Form ·
- Learn more about volunteering: http://www.pmi.org/membership/volunteer-opportunities.aspx ·
- Available opportunities https://authentication.pmi.org/?r=https://vrms.pmi.org/
- Email us directly for any volunteer related questions or concerns @ email@example.com
We look forward to linking you with the right opportunity and thank you for your willingness to serve the chapter!