VOLUNTEERING AT PMISAC
Through local PMI chapters, members and volunteers meet their peers, make new contacts, network, build knowledge, share solutions and ideas, and enjoy activities and events. Volunteer positions with local chapters range from formal positions (such as president, vice president of membership, vice president of professional development, vice president of finance and vice president of volunteers), to less formal positions such as membership liaison, course lead, recruitment lead, communications associate and many others assisting with various chapter programs, events and committees.
These positions offer an exceptional opportunity to build your leadership skills and make new contacts.
Benefits of Volunteering
Why you should consider being a volunteer:
- Building a professional network
- Gaining skills and experiences
- Developing as a leader
- Promote project management skills within your community
- Recognition within the chapter
- Opportunity to earn PDU’s
- Chance to take part in fun activities and events
Get started with volunteering:
- Complete our PMISAC Volunteer Interest Form
- Learn more about volunteering: http://www.pmi.org/membership/volunteer-opportunities.aspx
Interested in volunteering with the Southern Alberta chapter?
We encourage you to view our current opportunities apply for those that interest you. We would be thrilled to have you join our team!
To view and apply for volunteer opportunities with our chapter, please click on the link to the available opportunities and log in with your PMI Username and Password. You can search for opportunities with the Southern Alberta Chapter.
- Available opportunities https://authentication.pmi.org/?r=https://vrms.pmi.org/
- Email us directly for any volunteer related questions @ email@example.com
We look forward to connecting you with the right opportunity. Thank you for your willingness to serve the chapter!