VOLUNTEERING AT PMISAC
Our volunteers are the heart and soul of our Chapter! We are grateful for the skills, experiences, and efforts that are selflessly put forth by our volunteers throughout the year. We are thrilled to launch our Volunteer of the Quarter award program for PMISAC Chapter starting April 2021, where one volunteer with greatest contribution to PMISAC gets recognized and awarded each quarter. We are EXCITED to recognize our peers who went above and beyond expectations and had a positive impact on the chapter and/or their specific portfolios or teams.
Please use the following link to nominate your outstanding peers:
Nominated volunteer will receive the following award and recognition:
- $50 gift card,
- Recognition through our Social Media channels: Slack, Facebook, PMISAC website, LinkedIn for the entire quarter
- Shout out in the PMISAC newsletter
Benefits of volunteering
We’ve added a few more points to this section and changed the heading slightly. We think it would be helpful to callout a few more benefits.
Why you should volunteer:
- Building a professional network
- Gaining skills and experiences
- Developing as a leader
- Promote PM Skill within your community
- Recognition within the chapter
- Opportunity to earn PDU’s
Get Started as a volunteer: ·
- Complete our PMISAC Volunteer Interest Form ·
- Learn more about volunteering: http://www.pmi.org/membership/volunteer-opportunities.aspx ·
- Available opportunities https://authentication.pmi.org/?r=https://vrms.pmi.org/
- Email us directly for any volunteer related questions or concerns @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to linking you with the right opportunity and thank you for your willingness to serve the chapter!