This is an opportunity to learn about:
- How to apply agile principles to make business decisions empirically – ie learning from fast feedback in real time – learn about strategies being applied in small sub-markets right now by our client – pioneering approach replacing traditional marketing approaches that wait on feedback from expensive big bang marketing campaigns that may or may not work
- How to apply agile principles and practices in non-IT scenarios – engaging business stakeholders – working with high level executives in agile ways
- How to design / facilitate agile workshops for executives – to work effectively with the level of folks in an organization who have the power to drive business agility from the top
- Leveraging a case study that is underway with a client – how we are leveraging short cycles of fast feedback to evaluate marketing strategies
- What are “commercial experimentation” “business agility” and “ “agile marketing”? Buzz words or something real?
- Bring your smartphone to participate in a fun Kahoot! quiz at the start
You will receive 1 PDU for attending.