|Title||Call for Projects! – 2021 Project of the Year & Project Manager of the Year|
|When||September 15th, 2021 @ 11:30 pm|
PMISAC PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE (PDC) – 2021 IS NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING TWO CATEGORIES:
· Project of the Year
· Project Manager of the Year
To recognize and honor Project Managers/PMOs for the hard work and passion put towards the successful completion of projects.
· Any PMI member or Non-member may nominate a project manager or Project by emailing us their name, organization, a project summary and a short blurb about why they deserve the award.
· Each person may nominate in more than one category.
· The results will be announced at the PMI SAC Professional Development Conference by our Panel of Judges which will be kept discreet till the day of the PDC.
· The Project must align with the Project Management guidelines as stated in the PMBOK
· The Project Manager/PMO must be located within the PMISAC coverage area
· The project must have been completed within 2020 or 2021
· The Project Manager does not have to be a PMI member
· The Project Owner must approve disclosure of project information, this will come with a letter of disclosure signed by the Project Owner
· The Project should be well documented
· Preferences will be given to projects that align with the PMBOK guidelines
Winners of each category will be awarded Plaques and be publicly recognized on all our PMI SAC media
All submissions are to be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 15th of September 2021 by 11:59pm, MDT.