- This event has passed.
PMI-SAC Leadership Workshop Experience
May 13, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am MDT
The Leadership Workshop Experience
We heard your loud and clear that project managers are looking to improve their leadership skills. Get ready for an interactive and engaging experience where you are building your leadership skills on the spot!
PMI-SAC and Kinkonauts Improv Theatre are proud to collaborate to bring you this unique opportunity led by expert communicator, facilitator and coach, Jessica Belbin!
This 2-hour workshop will be a series of fun and energizing exercises to get you to amplify your leadership skills and getting comfortable with being uncomfortable!
At this workshop, you’ll be:
- Building resiliency to cope with a rapidly changing work environment and learn to meet your team where they are at,
- Practicing essential collaboration skills with your teammates in a safe space for innovation and creativity,
- Learning to feel safer taking risks,
- Moving forward with uncertainty, and;
- Profiting from failure (the ultimate “F” word!)
Sign up today and quickly!
We have capacity for only 20 participants!
Our Workshop Facilitator: Jessica Belbin
Jessica has 16 years of experience as a long form improviser and 7 years of experience as a facilitator. Combining these two skills, Jessica is a compassionate, funny and attentive facilitator of improv. She uses improvisation to help build and grow human skills so that we can communicate, lead and create in a more open and accessible way.
A born and bred Calgarian, Jessica loves the mountains and the prairies as well as many books as she can read.