Submit your posting - regular $200,
Have a position that needs to be filled? Boost your exposure by posting your listing on the PMI-SAC website for only $200 per month.
For current Corporate Sponsors please click here to submit your posting.
If you have any questions, please contact the PMI-SAC office.
In an effort to reduce the time and costs involved in maintaining accounts receivable, a policy of prepayment has been adopted for PMI-SAC job postings.
Jobs will be posted within 3 days after payment has been received.
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Where to Apply: https:/afsc.ca/
Salary: $7,675 – $9,585 per month
At AFSC, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. As a progressive and rapidly changing organization, we continue to develop and nurture our reputation as a great place to work and are always looking for skilled individuals to join our team in our Lacombe Central Office.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Portfolio and Project Management, the Senior Project Manager (PM III) provides leadership, coordination, planning, direction and supervision of projects across AFSC to achieve project goals and objectives within scope, time, quality and budget. Through collaboration with executives and senior management, the role is expected to manage complex projects in a results driven manner that demonstrates understanding of the implications of the work to the corporation as a whole. The incumbent is expected to take a leadership role in continuous process improvement and the mentorship and development of more junior resources. The successful applicant will:
• Advanced level of knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies
• IT knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and understanding of Organizational Change Management concepts and practices
• Knowledge and understanding of Benefits Realization
• Advanced level of knowledge and understanding of Program and Portfolio Management practices and principles
• Ability to use AFSC’s desktop suite of software including: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Familiarity with project management software tools such as Microsoft Project
• Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint
• Ability to explain and present complex issues in an easy to understand manner; identify the "root cause" of each issue, describe alternative solutions and understand the pros and cons of each issue in a broad context
• Ability to write reports, on a wide range of complex topics that may require input from many sources in the Corporation in a clear and concise form and in a style that recognizes the audience
• Ability to influence others and participate in the development of best practices, standards, processes, etc. on areas outside of the PMO (e.g. System Development Lifecycle)
• Ability to motivate project teams in understanding and fulfilling corporate strategic directions
• Ability to illicit information/feedback/input from others and be comfortable making decisions based this information
• Ability to make decisions and exercise sound judgment in difficult situations or on complex issues with limited time or information and with minimal supervision
• Ability to think conceptually/strategically, understand the environments (how the project fits into other priorities of the AFSC) and determine a course of action
• Passionate about “getting things done” and focus on the outcome
• Post-secondary education in a related field;
Position Title: Project Manager
Fully responsible for the coordination of all internal processes related to project activities.
ROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Pre-employment Criminal Record check is required as part of the pre-employment process for selected candidates.