How to Be an Effective Project Leader (7.5 PDU)
- Understating Leader Characteristics
- Understating the Definition of Attitude
- How the negative or positive attitude will affect your leadership style
- How to develop a positive attitude
- What is soft skills and their techniques
- Understanding the difference between Building a Team Vs Team Building
- How team building works and what are the best tools and techniques to use
- How to develop effective communication skills
- How to develop and practice Active Listening Skills
- Understanding effective ways to build relationships
- How to practice leading
- What are the keys to becoming a remarkably effective leader?
- Habits of Highly Effective Project Managers
- And many more
|Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Individuals who want to learn and improve their Project and Team leadership traits. Project leaders who wants to be effective managing their project team.
- This workshop will count towards 7.5 PDUs
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
Saad Ahmed - BSc, PMP
Saad Ahmed brings over 20 years’ experience in municipal government and has many years of project management experience. Currently, Saad is Program Manager at the City of Calgary implementing business technology programs and projects. Saad holds a Bachelor of Computer Science majoring in Information Systems and has been Project Management Professional (PMP) and active member of PMI since 2006. Saad provides Project Management Methodology training at Mount Royal University, S.A.I.T (School of Construction) and Red Deer College. Saad is currently PMI-SAC - VP of Professional Development and has been since 2016.
Saad has numerous training in project management principles and he has been mentoring, training, supporting delivery project managers and business analysts in using PM tools and Methodologies. Saad strongly promote a culture of disciplined project management process to delivery groups, industries and education institutes.
February 02, 2019
||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
||Member - $200.00
Non-Member - $350.00
|How to Register
||University of Calgary Main Campus - Building TBA