PMP – FACT, FICTION, and YOUR FUTURE
Corporate Oasis PMP Exam Prep Classes - Webinar Registration
Our goal is to provide you with the maximum value, flexibility, and ongoing support throughout your journey to obtaining your PMP. After taking the class, you will receive 35 credit hours towards your PMP in order to satisfy the PMI education requirement for certification.
• The in-class portion of your training is a concentrated, instructor-led workshop consisting of 17 modules designed to teach you the full scope of requirements needed to pass the PMP exam. The workshop is facilitated by industry experts sharing advice, study techniques, and best practices for passing the exam.
e-Learning (online – self paced):
• The e-learning portion supplements the instructor-led course and provides additional project management training reinforcement. Participants can go through all of the e-learning modules, or select specific modules to clarify and review specific exam topics. By completing all of the e-learning modules participants can earn up to 35 contact education hours (in addition to the 24 contact hours earned during the classroom session).
• The testing lab allows participants to simulate the taking of an actual four-hour PMP® exam (for an additional 11 contact hours), or create custom tests of any length, focused on specific areas of choice.
Class includes all items outlined below:
• Hardcopy material
o Binder consisting of all classroom instructor slides and room for corresponding student notes
o Course text book to accompany the PMBOK (5th Edition)
o Audio learning collateral (6 CDs)
o Self-Test flash cards
o 6 Sheet quick reference guide
• 3 day interactive classroom boot camp
• 3 month access to the online course collateral, including instructional videos
• 6 month access to the online exam simulator
We will be with you on your journey from initial contact with PMI, through the learning process, and subsequent examination preparation. If you have any questions, concerns or require support at any point in the process, we are there to help every step of the way.
Our student pass rate for the PMP exam is consistently over 95%. If, however, you happen to not pass on your first try, we would be pleased to welcome you to join any of our subsequent classroom sessions at absolutely no charge.
We maintain smaller classrooms in order to ensure that focus, inter-networking, and engagement is maximized for each student.
Once the course has been taken, you are eligible to write your exam immediately after obtaining approval from PMI, however we recommend that you leverage the exam simulator several times (included as part of the course) to ensure that you feel comfortable and prepared prior to the formal exam.
We are pleased to provide a special offer discount back to our 2015 pricing of C$1,245 which includes EVERYTHING you need to pass your PMP® certification exam!
Upcoming 2017 Scheduled Classes:
October 16-18 Click To Register
Prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam to complete the PMP® certification. This highly interactive course uses different activities to practice test questions, providing opportunities to apply project management concepts, terms, methods and best practices that will help you build the confidence needed to satisfy the PMP® exam requirements.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
1. Identify specific content of the PMBOK Guide that is most likely to appear on the PMP exam.
2. Identify what process and knowledge areas students will still need to work on, review and re-study to achieve a passing grade in the PMP® exam or or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
3. Implement PMP exam question approach strategies.
4. Recognize the ‘larger scale project’ and predominately US cultural bias of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition and (PMP)® exam questions.
BMC 308 – 022 Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
Type of Delivery: Class
Time: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Dates: Sep 30, 2017 to Nov 04, 2017
BMC 308 -023 Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
Type of Delivery: Class
Days: M, T, W, M, T
Time: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Dates: Nov 20, 2017 to Nov 28, 2017
Visit us online at conted.ucalgary.ca
Call us at 403-220-2866 or 1-866-220-4992 (Toll Free*)
PMP Exam Preparation - PROJ 120
This fast-paced course has been specifically designed to prepare eligible Project Management Professional (PMP) candidates for the Project Management Institute (PMI) exam. You'll receive a comprehensive overview of the key elements of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide for success on the exam while developing a strategy for your individual exam preparation.
Each participant will be provided with the Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep textbook including an exam question simulation cd. The course fee does not include PMBOK Guide, PMI membership fee or PMI application/exam fee.
Course Learning Outcomes:
• The PMP Exam
• Project Management Framework
• Project Management Processes
• Integration Management
• Scope Management
• Time Management
• Cost Management
• Quality Management
• Human Resources Management
• Communications Management
• Risk Management
• Procurement Management
• Professional Responsibility
• September 19 – September 21, 2017
• November 22 – November 24, 2017
• February 26 – February 28, 2018
• April 23 – April 25, 2018
• June 20 – June 22, 2018
To register: http://bit.ly/sait_pmp_examprep