A: PMI-SAC website permits ads from employers for available permanent or contract positions, and ads from PMI-SAC members who are looking for work. The following requirements must be included in the request for all Job Postings:
- Company Name - name of the company to be displayed for the Job Posting.
- Company Website - website of the company for more information.
- Job Title - short position title for the Job Posting.
- Job Description - responsibilities, required skills / qualifications, desired experience.
- Location - location of the Job - must be within Alberta.
- How To Apply - how candidates should submit their information and resumes (PMI-SAC will not collect resumes on behalf of employers).
- Date for Posting - date to display the posting (assumed to be the receipt of the request if not provided)
- Expiry Date for Posting - date to remove the posting (will default to 30 days after 'Date for Posting' if not provided)
PMI-SAC reserves the right to refuse ads that are deemed to be inappropriate or in conflict with chapter policy. Posting duration is for a maximum of 30 days.