Member Services FAQs
Need information on PMI certifications such as PMP, CAPM, PgMP, PMI-SP, and/or PMI-RMP?
If you require information on PMI’s family of professional credentials (i.e. PMP, CAPM, PgMP, PMI-SP, and PMI-RMP) or credential maintenance, visit: http://www.pmi.org/Certification.aspx. If you still have questions or need clarifications after reading each respective credential’s handbook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In Southern Alberta, where do I take the PMP® / CAPM® exam?
Suite 215 2635 37 Ave NE
Tel (403) 454-9372
Who do I contact to submit a Job Posting?
To submit a Job Posting contact email@example.com with the completed requirements. Please review the requirements below for the content and format of job postings before contacting us.
What format should the Job Posting be in?
Job Postings can be in PDF (preferred), Word format, or can be a link to a webpage containing the Job Posting details (as long as the above requirements are present).
What rates does PMI-SAC charge for Job Postings on the PMI-SAC website?
PMI-SAC Advertising Rates (Effective July 14, 2010). The PMI-SAC is no longer offering advertising opportunities on the website , in their newsletter, or chapter e-mails. After due consideration, the Board of Directors has determined that it is not a valuable proposition for us given the level of volunteer effort involved relative to the potential revenues.
We are acting as an exclusive agent for an employer. Will we be charged to have the Job Posting on the PMI-SAC website?
We recognize that sometimes larger companies have exclusive agreements with agencies. As long as it is demonstrated that the candidates submit their resumes directly to the company, then you will not be charged for the Job Posting.
What are PMI-SAC requirements for Job Postings?
PMI-SAC website permits ads from employers for available permanent or contract positions, and ads from PMI-SAC members who are looking for work. The following requirements must be included in the request for all Job Postings:
- Company Name – name of the company to be displayed for the Job Posting.
- Company Website – website of the company for more information.
- Job Title – short position title for the Job Posting.
- Job Description – responsibilities, required skills / qualifications, desired experience.
- Location – location of the Job – must be within Alberta.
- How To Apply – how candidates should submit their information and resumes (PMI-SAC will not collect resumes on behalf of employers).
- Date for Posting – date to display the posting (assumed to be the receipt of the request if not provided)
- Expiry Date for Posting – date to remove the posting (will default to 30 days after ‘Date for Posting’ if not provided)
PMI-SAC reserves the right to refuse ads that are deemed to be inappropriate or in conflict with chapter policy. Posting duration is for a maximum of 30 days.