Become a Sponsor
The Project Management Institute Southern Alberta Chapter (PMI-SAC) is an excellent sponsorship investment opportunity for companies looking to demonstrate their commitment to the project management profession and looking to connect with both project managers and the project management community.
We recognize that your interest in sponsoring our event may be driven by different marketing or HR needs, including:
- Getting involved and supporting the project management community.
- Increasing your brand loyalty.
- Creating awareness in the PM market.
- Showcasing your products/services.
- Driving sales.
- Hosting clients.
- Positioning yourself as an employer of choice.
- Recruitment and retention opportunities.
We collaborate with our sponsors to achieve their specific goals:
- Heighten awareness / recognition / visibility of your company and brand in the PM community.
- Connect with project managers and key decisions makers and influencers in the project management community.
- Build stronger ties between your organization, the PM community, and PMI.
- Highlight your company’s position as a significant player in the marketplace and a trusted, reliable business partner.
- Position your company as an innovator and thought leader
We have many options available to help you achieve any of these goals and we welcome the opportunity to discuss potential sponsorship with you. Our benefit packages can be customized to meet your company’s specific goals, objectives, and sponsorship preferences.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities at the PMI-SAC Professional Development Conference or annual sponsorship, please contact our VP Marketing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and watch the video in youtube in the following link: become sponsor
We look forward to working with you!